By default, all ECWT members are considered Community Members, and once they have paid their fee they are regarded as ECWT members. If any of the Community members wish to upgrade their membership and become FELLOW, AMBASSADORS Members, or if an organization wishes to actively support and participate in ECWT activities, they need to provide to ECWT Executive, through the Secretariat, a written application containing:
- A copy of the registration as a legal entity
- The statutes and bylaws of the organization
- A signed proxy for joining ECWT
- The details for the contact person
- A list of official representatives who will be mandated to speak on behalf of ECWT and their CVs
The Secretariat will present these applications to the Executive and the organizations will be notified about acceptance. In case the application is approved, the applying organization should pay the annual fee and thus become an ECWT member, FELLOW member, ECWT AMBASSADOR, or STRATEGIC PARTNER.