SWITCH – 2017
Fresh winds from the Baltics!
Full house with 15000+ participants at the largest Baltic ICT gathering #SWITCH! 2017 organized by the A. Guogos Paramos Fondas in Kaunas, Lithuania. This year it is a special honor and privilege for ECWT to join the event in partnership with EIT – the European Institute of Innovation and Technology! ECWT´s director Eva Fabry in the #Education plenary panel “Can our education system prepare us for future jobs?”
ECWT was responsible for the workshop:
Women and girls in tech – mission (im)possible?
with keynote speakers:
- Helena Morais-Maceira, Researcher EIGE – European Institute for Gender Equality
- Anja Monrad, Senior VP & GM DELL EMC
- Laurent Roux, Entrepreneurship Officer, EIT – European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Giedrė Kaminskaitė-Salters, Head of Public Affairs, TELIA Lietuva,
- Andžej Šuškevič, Founder and CEO Baltic Amadeus,
- Caroline Jenner, CEO Junior Achievement,
- Danguole Rutkauskiene, President at National Association of Distance Education, Kaunas University of Technology, Member of the Board INPUT – “Network of Innovative Informal education for Youth”
- Valentina Dagiene, Professor Vilnius University, Institute of Mathematics & Informatics, Founder of BEBRAS, Winner of ECWC 2016 Ada Lovelace Award and
- Šarūnas Šiugžda, Founder & Managing Partner of LitCapital Asset Management UAB, Lithuania, Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania, and moderator of the panel
indirect interaction with 250+ students, teachers, politicians, and decision-makers in the audience.