The European Centre for Women and Technology informs with great sorrow that Thomas Friis Konst, Former Director of Stockholm Region´s EU Representation in Brussels and Member of the High-level Advisory Board of ECWT has passed away on the 3rd of December 2020.
- 30 years within European Affairs, of which 25 years in Brussels
- Worked at 5 continents and within 50 countries
- More than 2000 thematic presentations
- Lectured at 15 universities
- Over 60 external thematic and geopolitical publications/articles
- Over 50 internal historical and cultural publications/essays
- Participation in more than 100 EU/EEA projects.
With his death, we all have lost a champion of true European values, a passionate supporter of human rights and diversity and inclusion in the world.
Rest in Peace Thomas!
We will do our utmost that your dreams will come true!